Terms & Conditions
All information and documents provided within this website are provided without warranty of any kind. Distell Group Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website. Your use of this website is at your own risk. In no event will Distell Group Ltd be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this website or any information contained therein or from accessing any other linked websites, including, without limitation, loss of profit, business interruptions, loss of programmes or other data on your information handling systems.
It is up to you to take such precautions as may be necessary to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of things such as viruses and other items of destructive nature.
Third party links
This website contains links to third-party websites. The linked websites are not under the control of Distell Group Ltd and Distell Group Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked website. Distell Group Ltd is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked website by Distell Group Ltd.
GLASGOW WHISKY WEEK: TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VOUCHER EXCHANGE
1. This voucher exchange is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Distell International and its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The voucher exchange opens on 13.11.2016 at midday and closes at midnight on the 31.12.2015
3. During the voucher exchange period visit any of the participating outlets to redeem your voucher for 1 FREE DRAM of EITHER Deanston 12 year Old or Deanston Virgin Oak.
4. Vouchers are limited to one per person (hereafter known as ‘Participant’) and redeemable between the 13.11.16 and 31.12.16 ONLY
5. Participating outlets include ONLY: The Lismore Bar, Oranmor Bar, The Bon Accord, The Ben Nevis and The Pot Still.
6. Management of aforementioned outlets reserve the right to refuse redemption of vouchers and/or right to refuse service according to their own company policies. This is wholly within the outlet’s statutory remit and therefore outside the control of Distell International (hereby known as the ‘Promoter’)
7. Details of how to redeem vouchers in exchange for 1 FREE DRAM, as published herein, form part of the terms and conditions. By redeeming your voucher you agree to these terms and conditions.
8. This voucher exchange is not intended to promote over consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information. You must be over 18 to purchase or receive alcohol.
9. There are no cash or other alternatives available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, it reserves the right to offer 1 FREE DRAM of equal or greater value whisky. The FREE DRAM is subject to availability.
10. The Participant must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the redemption of the voucher, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
11. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all vouchers from, and prohibit further participation in this giveaway by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the voucher giveaway or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the voucher exchange to a participant if the participant, in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
12. The dedicated Customer Service addresses is: Avalon House, 72 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond-upon-Thames, Surrey TW9 2JY. Please note: Your personal data and information provided by you will be used by Distell International solely for the purpose of administering the giveaway and for no other reason, unless you have given Distell International permission otherwise. By entering this giveaway you consent to Distell International sharing your personal data and information with the Promoter for this purpose.
13. The Deanston website may contain links to websites owned or operated by parties other than the Promoter. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Promoter does not control and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or the security of such sites.
14. For any further information, please contact: Distell International, Avalon House, 72 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey TW9 2JY. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any vouchers.
15. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland.
16. Promoter: Distell International, Avalon House, 72 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey TW9 2JY. PLEASE DO NOT SEND VOUCHERS TO THIS ADDRESS